STAND UP FOR TATTOO [video]


コメント

  1. I personally think that everyone is free to get body modification. Especially about tattoos; Japan should be more tolerant about getting them, and people with them. I know that in Japan, tattoos are sometimes associated with Japanese mafias, and other dangerous types of people and groups, but in most of the rest of the world, it is not so. Getting tattoos are just part of fashion, or a way to express their identity, and some cultures have a custom of tattooing special patterns. Japan has an increasing number of foreign tourists, so it better for both to understand each other’s culture.

    返信削除
  2. I really liked this video. I loved the fact that you took the time to interview your friends and understand their opinion. The fact that we are all living in Japan (where strict rules in hot springs and saunas are exist) made this it 100 times more interesting.

    返信削除
  3. This video was very interesting. I think it's ridiculous to judge people by how they look. Many company don't hire people with tatoo but I don't know why because having tatoos doesn't mean they are inferior to people who don't. And I think it's time to stop banning people with tatoo to go to onsen because not everyone with tatoos are gangster anymore. Getting tatoos has become more casual so i hope people accept it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿